Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Reviews - Finished Products March 2015 (very belated)

'Okay... here's my very belated Finished Products of March. That month was a bit hectic for me I believe. April isn't any better, if we talk about being busy. I have a few post coming up, and then it is allready May. Unbelieveable.'

'In March I finished this shampoo by Palmolive. It's the one for greasy hair, and it worked really well. It was only 1. I also finished a Palmolive Naturals showercream in cherry blossom, wich I love! I paid 1,39 at the Action for it. The shampoo came from my local grocerystore.'

'I finished two old Bonnebell Liplites. I can't remember how much I paid for them. Those gave me a bit color on the lips. I did like the smell of those, I'm not so fond of the tints, cause it all ends up on the lip line. The the Cuticle & Nail Gel from W7. Found at the Big Bazar once for 1. Can't find it there anymore, else I repurchased it. Glad I have still one tube left, if I'm not mistaken.'

'Lastly I trashed a bunch of samples and a pack of this face clansing cloths, wich I used to clean my desk. A package was only 0,19 at my Action. I couldn't find them anymore, else I picked them again. Those are great for cleaning the make up space. For the face... not so much.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate