Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Projects ~ On my Nails : Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in #100 Bubble Plum

'Time for another On My Nails Post. This time we're talking about the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Bubble Plum. I found this a few months ago at my local Big Bazar for 1,99. I love Textured Nailpolishes in general, and I must say, I really really like this one.'

'On the pictures I used two coats. One coat will do, but two coats makes it nicer. Especially when it's a Textured / Sand nailpolish. For a textured coat it goes on smoothly. Sometimes you drag the polish of the nail when you try to do another stroke, but this one, no problems at all.'

'I hope my Big Bazar will stock their Sally Hansen polishes soon. Cause I want a few more of these, if the isle isn't that messy.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate