Friday, January 9, 2015

Purchases ~ Ciaté Nailpolishes (Big Bazar)

'At my local Big Bazar they sell Ciaté Nailpolishes for 3,99 a piece, a real steal. Normally you will pay around 10- 12 a bottle. One time they had a sale thing going on: Buy 3 for 10 or something. Even better. So I picked nine colors in total, in the past two months or so.'

'Okay, first bunch. From left to right. First color is Angel Wings, a pearly white color wich reminds me of snow. Whore it at New Years Eve and is opaque in two coats. Second color is Cream Soda, a light, pale creamy grey color. Didn't worn it yet, but it seems opaque in one coat. (All my swatches have one coat in this post) And the creamy yellow color is called Loop The Loop, wich is great for easter. Actually, it screams Easter to me.'

'Onto the next group, wich contains: Apple And Custard, Fly With Me and Holiday Blues. Apple And Custard, Holiday Blues are both cream polishes. Fly With Me contains a slight sheen of purple? pink? though a petrol blue base. Didn't worn these yet also.'

'Last row: Regatta, Fashionista Sister and Cream Tea. Regatta is a deep dark blue, wich dries matte, almost a sand finish. Fashionista Sister reminds me of Catrice Ultimate Laquer in First Class- Up Grape, a rich deep purple wich leans towards red. Lastly Cream Tea, wich reminds me of tea with milk. It's an good nude color with an hint of gold shimmer in it.'

'Some of these colors can use two coats as you can see. In person, they look way better, I promise.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate