Saturday, January 17, 2015

Projects ~ On my nails : All Splattered Up with Sally Hansen in Strobe Flash/ Mavala in New York

'Time to show you some fun on my nails again this weekend. This time I'd painted them with a Mavala Nailpolish wich I have for ages. The color is New York, and it's a deep dark grey. I went over it with a splatter polish by Sally Hansen from their Xtreme Wear line, color is Strobe Flash. I really rocking this nails, but I have to mention that this Sally Hansen Polish is so thick... by two coats you need to wait for a long time before it's nice and dry, and I can tell you, that you can't get away with one of the splatter coat. But the effect is very cool.'

'I used two coats of New York and Two thin coats of Strobe Flash.'

Note:
'Pics taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate