Sunday, January 4, 2015

Projects ~ My Christmas Manicure 2014

'I'm a bit late with sharing my Christmas Manicure. I did wear a lot of different Christmassy nailcombo's during this season, and gold with red accents was also one of them.' 
Used:
Catrice - I'm not a Greenager
Catrice - Nickel Minaj (Ringfinger)
Catrice Luxury Laquers Million Brilliance - Stars and Stories (over the green)
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Rosy Shooter (over the silver)

'However, I only photograph this one. I used green, with an silver accent. Over the green I did strokes of gold glitter, and I used a red glittery polish for the silver accent. I also want to point out, that glitters are very hard to catch, so I apologize for the wonkyness.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate