Friday, October 10, 2014

Purchases ~ Kruidvat 1+1 Free Sales : Sinful Colors

'During another 1+1 Sale at the Dutch Kruidvat in september, I decided to pick up a few Sinful Colors Nailpolishes. Not every Kruidvat carries this brand, I noticed, so I recommend my Dutch readers to search in their biggest, local Kruidvat. Sinful Colors Polishes are 1,99 each, so this was a steal. Here are the colors I picked up.'
From left to right: Fig, Island Coral, Glass Pink, and Easy Going
From left to right: Love Nails, Hottie, Savage, and Be Happy

'Offcourse I swatched the colors. Most of them needed two coats, and sometimes the brush is a bit wonky. They paint on smooth, nevertheless. I love Hottie and Fig very much at this point.'

'I used Fig, like I said, earlier this month, and I fell in love with that color. Pity enough I forget to picture Fig on my nails, but here are the colors on my swatch wheel.'

'For my earlier Sinful Colors blogpost, click <here>.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate