Monday, September 15, 2014

Purchases ~ Perfect Touch Nailpolish #09 (Big Bazar, NL)

'We all know by now, that the Dutch Big Bazar has awesome things for less money. Recently, they came out with their own make up line, with the name Perfect Touch. Prizes are between 0,99 and 2,99, so far as I could see it. I bought, offcourse one of their nailpolishes for only 0,99.'

'First the application, wich is smooth and easy. You can get away with one layer, wich I did in the pics here. The brush is your common brush, it's thin but also a bit wide, but not too wide. I used, like I said one coat here, no topcoat. It stays on my nails for five (!) days with maybe a little bit wear on the tips, but barely noticed. No topcoat, like I said. And the other good part: It dries very, very quikly, no joking. I'm pretty surprised by the quality of this polish. A few small things, Perfect Touch don't have an too excited range of colors, and they work with numbers. So this polish is in number 09. However, they don't test on animals, wich is for a lot of us a big plus. I highly recommend you to try one of their colors, because for the price you can't leave it. Perfect Touch polishes are only 0,99 each, and you can buy them at the Big Bazar when you're in Holland.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate