Saturday, August 9, 2014

Projects ~ DIY : My Nailpolish Cabinet Progress Part 1

'A while back, I posted an piece of writing about new ways to storage Nailpolish, click <here> for that post. Now I want you to show what I did with my cd cases so far, to turn it into my own Nailpolish Cabinet.'

'As you first noticed, I ripped the little "doors" off. I found it very annoying that one door was allready broken. Besides that, the plastic was really dull, you couldn't see the polishes clear that way.
Then, I took some rubber/ foam from the Action for €0,99 a set. I bought two of those packs, for decorating the inside of my Cabinet.'

'Lastly, I sticked those two cases together with hot glue, and tadah! that'swhat I did so far. Next step should be probably making curtains, and decorate a little more.'
My video about it...

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate