Friday, August 1, 2014

Most Awesome Shops ~ Spotted Sinful Colors In Holland (Kruidvat)

'Kruidvat isn't one of my favorite shops, never was because of personal reasons. Still I think Kruidvat becomes more and more awesome. In 2012 they stocked up on NYC Cosmetics, and now in 2014 they put Sinful Colors for only €1,99 on the shelf. In the past I payed 4,99 for an Sinful Colors bottle online. That's a huge difference. Besides that, I safe shippingcosts now.'

'Its funny. Past year I talked about the NYX polishes I found at the Douglas, (the post is <here>) and I really hoped Douglas should also come up with Sinful Colors. Now, almost a year later, good old Kruidvat stocked them. However, I only found them in my biggest Kruidvat, so probably you won't find them in the smaller stores. Seems my prayers are heard, with regard to bring Sinful colors to Holland.'

Note:
'Pic is taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate