Friday, July 11, 2014

Purchases ~ Nicole by OPI (Big Bazar)

'They are available at the Big Bazar for a while now, and finally I picked up a few. I'm talking about the Nicole By OPI Nailpolishes. Most of you think that this brand is very overpriced for the quality you got, and that's true. However, I find two colors I couldn't resist. I picked those up, and I think the are gorgeous. Not only in shine, also in consistency. They are 3,99 each.'
Imagine If... over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue
Kendall on the Catwalk over Rimmel in Marine Blue

'I have Imagine If... and Kendal on the Catwalk. Before you plan on to pick a few up, just do a little color research, cause the Nicole by OPI colors could be a hit or a miss. The glitters I have are stunning, and worth it. I will pick up a few pearly/ creamy colors in the future, if Big Bazar get more colors.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate