Friday, July 18, 2014

Purchases ~ Catrice UL The Next Level #41 - #45 + New Catrice Colors Sneak Peak (Swatches)

'Over the past months I collected some more Catrice Ultimate Laquers The Next Level colors. The reason why I put these colors up now, is because some of them should be discontinued soon. You can purchase these colors now with 50% discount at the Dutch Kruidvat or Trekpleister. That means instead of paying €2,99 for most colors, you pay 1,50 for those. These colors should be replaced by new colors soon. I noticed they gonna release an Luxury Laquers line for permanent (?) now, wich contains Million Brilliance and Liquid Metal polishes. I'm excited for these line. Prices for these colors should be 3,59 a piece.' 

' Now on to my purchases.' 
* #41 Million Dollar Baby
* #42 Nickel Minaj
* # 43 Miami pINK
* # 44 Mermaid My Day
* #45 Kitch Me If You Can

'My favorites out of this bunch are Kitch Me If You Can, an pink glitter, and Mermaid My Day, an great teal blue shimmer color, wich is perfect on the beach these days. As we know from Catrice, these colors goes on smooth, and are quik drying. Miami pINK is the only one wich can use an third coat and looks a bit Christmassy, but if you look closer you can see that this color is defenately a fuchia glitter color.' 

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me. Other pics I screenshotted from Catrice.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate