Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Purchases ~ Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear and Maybelline Nailpolishes (Big Bazar, Action)

'Again, I got jackpot with a few nailpolishes. This time I found my Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes at the Big Bazar for 1,99. I also found a few nice layering polishes from Maybelline at the Dutch Action for 1,79 a piece.'

'First I found at the Big Bazar Sally Hansen in Lacey Lilac, a gorgeous, awesome formulated color, and Mellow Yellow, a bright creamy yellow polish. Lacey Lilac goes on like a dream, Mellow Yellow is a little hard to work with, but the result is nice. 
On top of Lacey Lilac, I used Gold Reveal by Maybelline, wich is an rosy lilacy gold . I love that color combo so much.'

'Then, a week later, I found also Pacific Blue from Sally Hansen in my Big Bazar, a very populair color. I can see why it is so populair. The consistency is very smooth, and on the picture I used only one layer. I also came across Blue Reflections from Maybelline at the Action, wich I layered on top of Pacific Blue.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate