Thursday, May 8, 2014

Purchases ~ Cheap Perfume (Big Bazar) and Last Minute Catrice Luxury Laquers (Trekpleister)

'Seems I drink my perfumes lately... well, not really drinking, I finish a lot this month. For me time to look around for perfume a bit, and I came across these cheap perfumes for only €0,99 a bottle. I have Pink Pride, Enshrine and Just Consider from this Dorall Collection. I think the bottles are cute. They smell really girly, but you need to make sure you smelled them in the store before you buy them. I sniffed probably the wrong sample for Enshrine, and I'm not sure now if I had bought this one as well, when I sniffed the correct sample. Other then that, 0,99 isn't a big deal, so it's not a hard decision to give it away when you don't like the scent.'

'I also picked a few last minute Catrice Luxury Laquers. They are on clearance now for €2,50 a piece at the Dutch Trekpleister, normally they where 3,60. I picked from the Sand'Sation line CO2 Mailiblue, and from the Million Brilliance CO4 The Big Bling Theory. I will test these out later.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate