Sunday, April 13, 2014

Reviews ~ Hema Moisturizing Lipstick #08

'I heard good things abouth the lipsticks from the Dutch Hema, so I decided to pick up one of their Moisturizing ones. I choose #08, a pinky (lilacy) nude color. The lipstick doesn't have a name, and was €3.'

'The lipstick feels really soft on my lips. The finish should be like MAC's luster finishes, however I have no MAC lipsticks so I guess it's like their lusters. (according to peeps on Youtube and what not) Personally I like to have a more intense, creamy or matte finish. I love the color, and I think this color is perfect for everyday. It's also awesome for those days you don't want to be in the spotlights. The package is pretty simple. For €3 it shouldn't be a big deal, but if I really want a good bargain to try colors, I prefer my 1 lipsticks from Pink Tease.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate