Friday, April 11, 2014

Purchases ~ Sally Hansen €0,99 Bargain Alert (Action)

'At my local Dutch Action, I found the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure and the Xtreme wear Nailpolishes. I couldn't resist and made a purchase. At first I bought these four. However, I got bummed, because one of the Salon Manicure bottles didn't have a brush. I'm not sure what the deal was about that. I returned, and got myself another bottle of that Jaded color. I didn't had the receipt, so I couldn't return the bottle. And why should I kept the receipt for such a bargain? I can assume that every nailpolish have at least a brush, right? Especially when the bottles are sealed...'

'I returned  for another bottle of Jaded, and came home with a shitload of other colors, the new Jaded bottle included. So, here are all my purchased colors. I made before I returned, a swatch of Xtreme Wear color Kiwi Bikini, and whore this color allready. I planned to made more On My Nails swatches, but before I had the change, I ripped one of my finger nails, so I was forced to cut my nails down. I will do the other swatches later on. So far I like the formula of the Xtreme Wear polishes. I got away with two coats of Kiwi Bikini here. One coat will do also.'
Left to right: Gilty Party, Jaded, White Out, Green Tea, Ressurrection
Left to right: Kiwi Bikini, Pinch Of Punch, Ice Pop

'At the moment, Action selling these Sally Hansen Nailpolishes temporary for only €0,99.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate