Thursday, April 17, 2014

Projects ~ On My Nails : Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Gilty Party

'Today on my nails: Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Nailpolish in color Gilty Party. Please don't mind my short nails at this point. Like I said earlier, I broke a nail, and was forced to cut them down. I bought my Sally Hansen polishes at the Dutch Action, for only 0,99. A real bargain, but you need to be quik, because I think they are temporary there.'

'I used for Gilty Party two coats. The consistency is a bit thin, but goes on smooth. It's a gold foil- ish color with a sheen of silver and red microglitter. The red microglitter (not catched on camera, sadly enough) made me buy this color. Normally I buy such colors around Christmas, but I think this pretty one will do also great in the sunshine. So I will wear this around summertime/ springtime too. I love it. If so much shine is too much for you, you can wear this color as an accent nail too. Also loved by me: the Salon Manicure polishes are quikdrying.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate