Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Purchases ~ Wet 'n Wild Spoiled Nailpolishes (Big Bazar, with nail swatches)

'I shop a lot at the Dutch Big Bazar lately. They do have loads of new items, especially on nails, my favorite topic. This time I spotted another brand wich I didn't seen earlier here in Holland. From Wet 'n Wild isn't much sold here, and the pretty new things aren't really available... till now. I found a few of their Spoiled Nailpolishes. I heard a lot of positive things about them, so I wanted to give it a shot by myself.'

'The price of these are €2,49 a bottle, but I bought them in a 2 for 4 discount. These polishes have a wide, flat brush, the type of brush I like. You need to get use to it, but if you have long nails, and wide nailbeds, these brushes will work. The consistency is thick, but not goopy. I had no problems painting with these polishes. Let's see what the swatches do.'
One coat
One coat

'The color 2 Weeks Sober was hard to catch on camere. You're almost thinking that my camera got drunk by this beautiful creamy purple color. You can't get away with one coat, this color needs for sure a second coat. 
Color My Button Fell Off did way better in coverage. You can get away with one coat, but only in daylight you see the natural nail. A second coat is recommended.'
One coat
Natural daylight
One coat
Natural daylight

'Again, you can get away with one coat by color I Got So Plastered, but a second one is recommended. In natural daylight the color have more of a rosy glow, not brown, but for a reason my camera picked it up more brown.
Color Deeper Dive needs defenately a second coat, and more recommended a third. This color reminded me of Essence Choose Me, wich is discontinued a while ago. <click>. The color rocks in natural daylight.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate