Sunday, March 2, 2014

Purchases ~ Pink Tease Crystal Nailpolish Sets (Big Bazar)

'I purchased a while back lipsticks from the UK brand Pink Tease. <click)  The same brand have also mini Crystal Nailpolish sets. Polishes with a cream finish and a flakie finish polish. Because I haven't loads of flakie polishes I gave these a shot. I found these at the Big Bazar for €1,99 a set. Let's see how these work.'

'Like we know, Pink Tease doesn't work with names or numbers on their products. These sets work also with batchnumbers, and it seems both of my sets are from the same. On the polishes itself there isn't even noticed that the polishes are from Pink Tease. So the first thing I did after taking a picture, is putting the brand name on by myself.'

'Time for a few swatches. In person, the Crystal coat looks way better, but my camera had a hard time to pick it up. The polish goes on smooth, except for the flakies. It's a little bit hard to get a beautiful, smooth coat of those. The brush is a little bit on the small side for my taste. However, I like how these look. In real life these look then times better. I don't plan on to get more colors. I love to have a few in my stash. I don't think these are worth the money, but still, 1,99 for two colors isn't that much.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate