Monday, February 17, 2014

Purchases ~ On My Nails: Max&More Nailpolish in Mauve (Action)

'This time on my nails, another cheap nailpolish by Max& More. This brand you will find at the Dutch Action for only €0,49. The brand did change a bit in package, wich is good, but there's one thing: they don't print the color name at the bottom of the bottle anymore. So you need to cut the name from the blister and stick it on the glass yourself, like I did here. However, I love this Mauve color, and for 50 cents you can't really beat it. I did two coats here, and the drytime is pretty standard. If you're on a budget, and you're looking for a color you can wear to work, this one will do it.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate