Saturday, January 11, 2014

Purchases ~ Max&More Two Coloured Caviar Set for €1,29 : Hit or Miss? (Action)

'Action is famous because of his cheap things, and also known as a Dutch shop where you need to be lucky: It's a hit of a miss sometimes. This time I spotted Two Coloured Caviar sets from Max&More for only €1,29. Question is: Hit or miss? Let's find out.'

'You can choose from different colour combinations. My choice is a minty/ aqua/ emerald cream - purple metal/ shimmery combination. Besides the mini polishes (7ml bottles) you get also two mini pots with caviar in matching colours. As you can tell from the swatches, the polishes have an great stainpower, they covered the nails in one coat. The polish also stick the grains well, but I'm not sure if the caviar beads want to stay on for long. I think it's not handy to wear the caviar while you do the dishes.'

'Then the answer: Hit or miss? Personally I'm not a big fan of these grains on my nails, cause I think it's not handy in my regular life. Maybe for a special occasion I want to wear the caviar too, but at this point I only want to wear the nailpolish, cause of the color pay off. I think this products is something between a hit and a miss. It's not that horrible, but not a everyday item.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate