Sunday, January 12, 2014

Collections ~ My Reviewed Books In 2013

'The year 2013 gave me loads of opportunities to review a handfull of new released books. Here's my Reviewed Booklist for 2013, books I received for reviewing in 2013.'

'Most of these titles I really enjoyed.'
Jacqueline Zirkzee - Eva's Dochter (Dutch Author)
Jason Mott - De Teruggekeerden (The Returned)
Suzy Grobben - Ontmoetingen met bijzondere kinderen (Dutch Author)
Robin Cook - Nano
Antonio Hill - De wraak van de honden (Author from Spain, Dutch version)
Mark Verhees - Voor positiviteit! (Dutch Author)
Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate - Eve& Adam En toen schiep het meisje een jongen (Eve & Adam)
Elizabeth Gilbert - Het hart van alle dingen (The signature of all things)
Maggie Stiefvater - De Ravenjongens (The Ravenboys)
Anita Nair - De wreedheid van het hart (Indian - English Author, Dutch version)
Heleen van der Kemp - Onschendbaar (Dutch Author)
Jen Minkman - Schaduw van de tijd (Dutch Author)
Aminatta Forna - Het huis met de schaduw (The hired man)
Lissa Price - Enders
Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Marina (Author from Spain, Dutch Version)

'That's it. There's missing two titels, because I gave those copy's away. It was an craftsbook by Tone Finnanger and the other one was an title from Danielle Trussoni.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate