Monday, December 30, 2013

Reviews ~ Finished Products December 2013

'Last time this year: My finished products of the month. I didn't finished loads at this point, but I have a few products wich have a little bit left in their packages, so I want to include these in January. Let's get started.'

'First thing is my Etos (Dutch drugstore) Handcream. It was around €2, and I really liked it. It's so soft and smooth and the smell is pleasant.
Then, two lipsticks. First is a NYX Round Lipstick in Stone, and I pay around €1 for it. The other lipstick is an old one by Catrice in Indian Brown. No idea what I paid for it, and that doesn't matter anymore, cause those are discontinued.
Off course I finished an Yves Rocher Lipbalm in Coconut. It was around €1, catalogue price is 2,50. It's the lipbalm I like to use the most.
Lastly a nailfile, which came in a pack of 5 pieces for €0,49. I'm not sure about the nailfiles from the Action. So far, this one did the job.'

Note:
'Pics are tasken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me...'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate