Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Purchases ~ A Carebear Puked An Amazing Amethyst by Teez Cosmetics On My Paws ^_^

'Sometimes, good things are sold in front of your eyes. I was searching for a perfect holographic nailpolish for ages, and I finally found one by Teez Cosmetics at my local Dutch drugstore Etos. Omfgh. It was only €5,50, wich is pretty affordable for an holographic nailpolish here in Holland.'

'So let's try it on. This baby wasn't that easy to capture. Good thing is, after applying my basecoat, it goes on smooth and not strikey like most holo's do. It's also pretty quik drying to me, and on the pictures I only used one coat. Because my good friend let me try this polish at her home, I know also that you can remove the consistency easily from your nails, without staining. On my nails, it stays on for 3-4 days. I keep saying to myself how pretty this polish is. It's like a Carebear puked on my paws...'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate