Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Purchases ~ Nailpolish By Ingrid Cosmetics #402 (Dark Violet)

'A little while back I purchased my first Nailpolish By Ingrid Polish, wich you can read about <here>. I walked by the Op=Op Voordeelshop The Netherlands again, this time for purchasing 3 more colors. Sadly for me, this time the nailpolish shelf with the Ingrid polishes was a mess: bottles leaked, some of them had little bursts in their caps, or the actual colors I came for was sold out allready. I can't blame them, for €1,25 each, or 3 for 3 it's a nice bargain. But for me, I decided to pick up just one more, instead the 3 I planned.'

'The color I picked was #402, in real life an Dark Violet, here on the pics more a dark blue. I used only one coat here, but I bet with two layers every color stands out more, right? For the price I can't complain: polish dries quikly, the consistency isn't streaky or gloppy. Still like these polishes, but I really wish Op=Op updated their Ingrid nailpolish shelf...'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate