Saturday, July 20, 2013

Purchases ~ My Little Yves Rocher Order From July

'I couldn't help myself, and had to order something from Yves Rocher. Mainly because of their Monoi De Tahiti Dry Oil, but that one was out of stock, so I only got the Monoi De Tahiti BodyShampoo. I also ordered a Retropical Showergel, cause it was on sale. But the biggest reason to order was because my love needed an deodorant, wich isn't pictured.'
I bought:
- Ambre Noir Deodorant and Showergel (not on the pic), total of €10-11
- Monoi De Tahiti BodyShampoo €1,90
- Retropical Showergel €0,90 (sale)
- 2x Coconut Lipbalm, total of €2,50
- Nailpolish Set €1,95
- Eyepencil Set €3,50

Note:
'Pic is taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate