Monday, July 1, 2013

Purchases ~ Catrice UL : 08 Goldbusters, 14 Purple Reign, 28 You Better Think Pink, 37 The Effect Maker, 39 Black To The Routes

'It's time for the last round of Catrice Ultimate Laquers The Next Level. Like I said, I don't want to get too much nuts and buy the whole bunch. Maybe I'll pick up a few more later, cause they added allready five more colors for fall in their regular line. More about these newer colors later on. I bought the colors from this bunch during an Nail Festival at the Dutch drugstoreTrekpleister and/ or Kruidvat. It was buy one get one free. These polishes are 2,99 each without discounts.'
08 Goldbusters, 14 Purple Reign, 28 You Better Think Pink, 37 The Effect Maker, 39 Black To The Routes

'I didn't make swatches on my natural nails, cause at the moment I'm testing some other cool stuff, so my nails needed as much as possible, unharmed. As always, the consistency of these polishes may vary. Some of them have an great coverage, some are more like an nail topper, you know, a color you add on top of another. They dry very well. On the pics I used two coats. Favorites out of these bunch are The Effect Maker, which I tried allready on natural nails and is so pretty, Purple Reign, which can be used as the color on my wedding and in real life more purple then on the pic, and surprisely also Black To The Routes, and gorgeous and standard deep black. I'm not so fond of pink, but I want to recommend You Better Think Pink to Pink lovers also.'
08 Goldbusters, 14 Purple Reign, 28 You Better Think Pink
37 The Effect Maker, 39 Black To The Routes

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate