Sunday, July 21, 2013

Projects ~ On My Nails : Spiced Up Nails with Black To The Routes By Catrice Ultimate Laquers

'Today I have another On My Nails post, and this time I used Catrice Ultimate Laquer #39 Black To The Routes. Because I didn't want it too black so in the middle of summer, I used an glittery copper striper. In real life it looks way better offcourse.'

'Black To The Routes became my favorite black nailpolish ever. On the pic I have only one coat on, so the coverage is really good. It dries really quik too. I think I will wear this color loads more around Halloween, but I like sometimes in summer (and al seasons exally) to wear alternate colors, so sometimes I like to go for something dark this time of year. Catrice Ultimate Laquers The Next Level are €2,99 each and available at Dutch drugstores Kruidvat and Trekpleister.'

Note:
'Pic is taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate