Friday, June 28, 2013

WishLists ~ Funny Indie Nailpolish Names By Dolly Polish

'I think almost every Nail Artist and/ or Indiepolish Lover know her allready: Dolly Polish. She's also known as Youtuber Dollface22772, and she created her own Indie Polishes. She's also a star in made up original nailpolish names. It make me want to buy them.' ^_^ 

'Full bottles are 15ml and should be $10, Mini bottles are 9ml and will cost $5. Very reasonable prices for unique polishes. Here are the colors with the most crazy and funniest names... I had to put them on this list. Enjoy!'
A Unicorn Farted In My Polish
It's So Fluffly I'm Gonna Die!
Have Fun Storming The Castle

Note:
'Pics are taken from Dolly Polish, logo screenshotted from her site, so thanks to their owner!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate