Thursday, June 13, 2013

Purchases ~ On My Nails : Soft Lilac by Max Nails (Action)

'Today I want to share this €0,49 nailpolish in Soft Lilac by Max Nails, which is available at the Dutch Action, and probably one of their more harder to find colors. This is a store where they sell beauty related things, kitchen stuff, stationery and way, way more for very low prices. Here is the color on my nails.'
One coat

'First coat was a little bit strikey, but after two coats, nothing's exally wrong with it. Worn this two days without a topcoat, so that's pretty neat for such a bargain. Drytime is perfect but not quik, just regular. This one by Max Nails is a keeper in my Nailpolish Collection. Along with this color I bought also Max Nails' Deep Sea, a minty color, an On My Nails Post about this one, is coming up this month.'
Two coats

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me. I apologize for my nasty looking cuticles as well in this post.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate