Monday, June 10, 2013

Purchases ~ Catrice UL : 13 Shoppingday At Bluemingdales, 21 Rosy One More Time, 25 Roberts Red Ford, 29 Will You Berry Me?!, 35 Petropolitan

'Time for another Catrice Ultimate Laquers The Next Level bunch. I picked up mine during Trekpleisters buy one get one free, at the Nail Festival. Normally they are 2,99 each, now I got two for that price. I didn't make swatches on my natural nails yet. I want to make On My Nails post in the future for them, except for 21 Rose One More Time, which I had in the previous post on my nails <here>.'
13 Shoppingday At Bluemingdales, 21 Rosy One More Time, 25 Roberts Red Ford, 29 Will You Berry Me?!, 35 Petropolitan

'Consistency and coverage could be different from eacht other. Shoppingday At Bluemingdales and Petropolitan goes on a little bit strikey the first coat, but the second made it better. On the pics I used two layers. Rosy One More Time looks better on fake nails then my natural nails and gives a very neat and nudy result. In my book, they dry quikly. Favorites out of this bunch are 25 Roberts Red Ford and 29 Will You Berry Me?!.'
13 Shoppingday At Bluemingdales, 21 Rosy One More Time, 25 Roberts Red Ford
29 Will You Berry Me?!, 35 Petropolitan

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate