Sunday, June 9, 2013

Projects ~ Summer Peaches

'Today I have another summery look. This time I made one with my Summer Peaches. I got inspired by one of my newest Catrice Ultimate Laquers in #21 Rosy One More Time. Also soon on GlitterKitty's ShoppingHunt, a new swatch serie for my newest Catrice Ultimate Laquers will coming up, so stay tuned!'

'For these Summery Peaches I used an single shadow #70 by Wynie Cosmetics all over the lids. I blended it with the peachy color from my 28 Neutrals Palette. Under my brows I used a matte white, also from the 28 Neutrals Palette. Finished with mascara, eyeliner on my waterline and Rosy One More Time on my nails.'
Left is 28 Neutrals Palette: Second row, 3rd color was blended with the Wynie single ES, under the brows I used 2nd row, 2nd shadow
My camera didn't pic the look up very well... I apologize for that

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, except the Catrice Rose One More Time pic, this one was screenshotted.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate