Sunday, May 19, 2013

Purchases ~ Catrice UL : 11 Miss Piggy's BF, 30 Lilactric, 34 Squeeze Me, 36 Mint Me Up, 40 I'm Dynamite

'Here's the second bunch of Catrice Ultimate Laquers The Next Level. Like I told you earlier, I purchased these mostly when there was an Buy One Get One Free discount at my local Kruidvat. Normally they are 2,99 a piece.'
11 Miss Piggy's BF, 30 Lilactric, 34 Squeeze Me, 36 Mint Me Up and 40 I'm Dynamite

'Like I said earlier, the consistency may vary. These colors are mostly on the thin side, except for I'm Dynamite. Still, they goes on pretty smootlhly. Favorites from these are Lilactric, Squeeze Me and Miss Piggy's BF.'
11 Miss Piggy's BF and 30 Lilactric
34 Squeeze Me, 36 Mint Me Up and 40 I'm Dynamite

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate