Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Projects ~ Looks With the 88 Matte Pearlescent ES Palette: Smokey Nude With Heavy Eyeliner

'My eyes healed again from the Catrice Eyeshadow base adventure, which you will find <here>, so time for another make up look with the 88 Matte Pearlescent ES Palette, which I got from T-Mart. I made an smokey nude eye with heavy liner this time.'

'I started with color A4, a light shimmery white golden color all over my lid. Color B10 is an middle brown/ taupe color I used from the middle to the outer corners. In my outer V I darkened it up with color H11, an metallic black. Before I lighten up my look with color A1 under my brows, I blended the colors H11, B10 and A4 very lightly with an big blending brush. Finished it with NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean on my waterline, along with MUA single Eyeshadow Shade 20 over it to set the Jumbo Pencil. Made with an japanese felt tip eyeliner above my lashes an winged line. Finished the look with my mascara.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, this time without flash and in the morning.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate