Friday, April 12, 2013

WishLists ~ SJM's Birthday Wishes 2013

'My birthday is around the corner, so I want to share with you a few wishes I have. This list is to give you guys and girls an idea of what I wish. And for my loyal readers is this an idea for if you are in Holland once in a while. Cause some things you can't probably buy in your own country.'

'I know I know. I do have an seperated wishlist for the newest Catrice Ultimate Laquers <here>, but I had to share a few colors I really like. Since I'm on a nailpolish diet, it's better not to ask only Catrice Nailpolishes, right? So I limited myself to a few. Only a few. They are sold in Holland at Dutch drugstores Kruidvat and Trekpleister for 2,99 each.'
04 Orange-Utan
05 Earnie&Birdy
08 Goldbusters
28 You Better Think Pink
39 Black To The Routes


'Here a few books which makes me drooling. More books I don't own and really want, you will find <here>.'
7,95, available <here>.
24,95, Isn't released yet... should be available <here>.
Missed out on this one by Preston&Child as well. Spotted it in my town in a shop which is closing down, and I don't know the price there.

'Here some cd's and dvd's I still not own. More cd's I don't own and really want, you will find <here>.'
7,99, available <here>.
Around 20, available in local Musicstores.


'You can also give me money, so I can build my own Nailpolish Rack. As you can tell, I have a little overflow of nailpolishes, as you maybe noticed <here>. So, I want a nailpolish rack, like these examples:'

'I hope I gave you some inspiration for my birthday, or at least for yourself.'  ^_^

Note:
'Pics are screenshotted, Googled, and are not mine. So thanks to their owners.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate