Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Projects ~ On My Nails : Max Nails Nailpolish in Yellow Glaze

'And here's the other Max Nails Nailpolish I recently bought. It's in Yellow Glaze, a nice yellow, perfect for spring and only €0,49 at the Dutch Action. 
As you can tell, the color Yellow Glaze covered my nails okay. On the picture I used only one coat, so that isn't too bad for an cheap yellow. I like it. The coverage of this color isn't better then the Peach color, which I whore <here>. I bet a second coat makes it all nicer, and the polish dried really quikly. Without an topcoat it doesn't stay on that long, so I want to recommend you to use an good topcoat.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate