Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wishlists ~ (Wedding) Dresses from Ebay

'Someone gave me the tip to surf around on Ebay for wedding dresses. I was a little skeptic about that, cause I have my dream dress seen years ago on an Australian Wedding Website, for $2300. That was without shipping our other services. So, my heart jumped when I found the same dress for 350 on Ebay. Omfgh. Now I'm glad I didn't spend my money on a dress yet.'

'So this is my dream wedding dress. She is €350 like I said, and a little more affordable. I also found a matching Girl dress for my daughter for €82. Amazing, omfgh. My color should be Cadbury Purple, by the way.'




'Then, while I was surfing on Ebay, I found a few other nice dresses, and some of them are a bit of a joke. No, I'm not going to get married in one of the upcoming ones, however, I think these are pretty gorgeous...'

Note:
'Pics are taken from Ebay, thanks to their owners.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate