Saturday, February 9, 2013

Reviews ~ Bargain Find Of The Month : Max Mini Nailpolish (Action)

'A day back, I did an Februari Bargain post. Today I want to do a quick review for the Max Mini Nailpolishes which where included in that post, so let's get into this. Like I all ready told you girls, they had also an caviar set, but because of the size, I didn't pick the caviar one. I think those beads should be gone too soon. I made this product also Bargain Find Of The Month, and you're going to read now why.'

'My first impression of the mini polish is that the bottle is very small. It's only 3,6ml each. You get 3 bottles in a package for only €0,79, a real bargain. I needed for all of them only one coat, so the coverage is very very good, I was surprised with that. Especially the yellow and lime one, cause mostly such colors don't have an awesome color pay off. Another plus is the dry time. You don't need to wait that long to get it touch dry. As long I can tell they didn't stain my nails. I'm very very pleased with this product, and I will purchase more. Only thing: I wish these babies had names... they don't even have numbers.'
Only one coat for all on these pics!

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate