Thursday, February 21, 2013

Purchases ~A Few Freshly Found Nailpolish Colors by Max Nails (Action)

'Just a quik post to let you know that I found recently some newer nailpolish colors by Max Nails, the cheapest brand from Holland, which is sold at the Action. These nailpolishes contains 7ml, so don't confuse them with the mini's. They are only €0,49 each. However, sometimes, they could be a miss, like the color Turkoois, but some of them are a hit like Real Nude. (which isn't a nude at all, more a purplish mauve) 
Anyway, here are the two colors I purchased, because of the fact that I never seen them before. The color Peach was earlier sold, but then it was more like a hot pink. You can see Peach is Peach now, if you know what I mean. Yellow Glaze is the first yellow in their regular line I've ever seen by Max. 
I will do swatches of them later on, cause right now, we're in the middle of planning a home switch, in other words, we're moving out our house to get a new one. So, I'm a little more busy. Just a little.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate