Sunday, February 24, 2013

Projects ~ Lime (And Plum) Eyes with Max 18 Color Palette in Color Me Crazy

'Like I promised, here a look with the lime color from the Max Cosmetics 18 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Color Me Crazy, which I reviewed <here>.  Let's jump on at that lime color.'



'After applying an eyebase, you need to warm up the lime color first with an q-tip, else you don't get much pigment on the brush. Then you can dip your brush in, and start building the color: just dab the color on, don't swipe it. That way you get the best color on the lid.'

'The finished look. I used Wynie ES Palette in #01, color 7, see <here>. Under my brows I used the white from my Sleek Au Naturel Palette, which called Nougat I believe.'

'Reason for me to do an extra post about this, was because of trying one of the colors out on the lid.  As you can tell, you get way more color on the lid when using an q-tip to warm them up, then when you only swipe your finger in the pan.'
Swatched on my hand, row 2. The lime color I used in this post, is color D. Not much pigmentation on my hand, as you can see.
You see, not so much pigmentation for the first row also. My tip: warm them up with an q-tip too, then dip your brush in and build the color by dabbing.
Here's an swatch picture from row 3 again. The best row from this palette, cause you don't need to warm the colors up with an q-tip that much.

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate