Sunday, February 17, 2013

Projects ~ Jazzy Eyes with NYX 10 Color Palette

'Like I mostly do when I got new eyeshadows or other make up items, I do a little look with them. This time I made Jazzy Eyes with my NYX 10 Color Palette in Jazz Night. This palette is totally my cup of tea, I like mauve eyeshadows and the colors you will rock out more at night.' 

'I did a daytime look with this, but I'm not sure about the pink lipstick. I personally think pink doesn't suit me, so I'm still on the hunt for an perfect bright pink.' 

'I used an eyeshadow from a Big City Life Palette by Catrice in Checkpoint Charlie as an highlighter.'
Full face. Lipstick is by LA Girl, Cream Lipstick in Endless Kisses

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate