Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Projects ~ GlitterKitty's Nail Growth January-February 2013

'It's time to show you how my nails are doing. Like you maybe noticed, one of my nails broke on New Years Eve, and since then, I took pics of my nails to keep an Nail Growth Picture Diary with me. So, let's take a look.'
Before one of my nails broke, Christmas 2012 ^
January 1st ^
January 8th ^
January 16th ^
February 4th ^
Februari 10th ^
February 19th ^

'As you maybe notice, my nails can grow really fast. I don't take vitamin/ biotin pills or something like that, I only filed and shaped them, and used Olive Oil for my cuticles during these days. I planned to make more pics, but between January 16th and February 4th, I was very busy with my exam, so I kind of forgot to take a picture between those dates. 
When February started, I tried to file them in my actual shape, which is a little bit rounded and pointed, like on the pic from Christmas 2012 and February 4th. Around February 10th I noticed how odd and weak my nails where, so I gave them a few days between the 10th and the 19th, before I  filed them down. They are at the moment short again, but not that short like January 1st. So, I think to do an Updated Nail Growth Diary again for the upcoming two months or so.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself at night with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me. I'm sorry for my not so lady like cuticles/ fingers here and there. It was, ehm, an very nerve- racking period for me.' ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate