Monday, February 18, 2013

Collections ~ Eyeshadow Collection 2013

'My last Eyeshadow Collection was a while ago, in 2011. I didn't find the right time to do a new Eyeshadow Collection for 2012, cause I was waiting for different Eyeshadow palettes. So, time for a new Eyeshadow Collection this year. I can tell you, that my collection changed a bit, and grew. Let's get through the brands I have.'

'I'm kicking off with my two biggest palettes. These two are look-a-likes of the Coastal Scents ones, but they don't are from Coastal Scents. I got them both from Hongkong.'
1. 28 Neutrals Palette
2. 88 Matte Pearlescent Palette

'One of my favorite eyeshadow brands is Sleek. I have a nice amount of palettes from them. They are highly pigmented, and very easy to blend. They also stay a nice amount of time on the lids.'
1. Sunset Palette
2. Bad Girl Palette
3. Monaco Palette
4. Au Naturel Palette
5. Bohemian Palette

'I'm also an MUA Eyeshadow lover. I have a few palettes, and loads of singles. Sometimes you need to dig in very good, but overall, I think these are very pretty. The single ones I use more as eyeliners.'
1. Glamour Days Palette
2. Starry Night Palette
3. Poptastic Palette
4. Row 1 Shade 1-2-3-4
5. Row 2 Shade 6-7-8-9
6. Row 3 Shade 12-11-16-13
7. Row 4 Shade 17-18- 19-20

'NYX is also one of my favorite Eyeshadow brands. The only thing is, it isn't sold so much here in Holland, so I always have to get it online.'
1. NYX Trio White/Grey/Black
2. NYX Trio Yellow Pearl/ Antique Gold/ Golden
3. NYX Trio Lake Moss
4. NYX Trio Frosted Flake/ Slate/ Iced Mocha
5. NYX Trio Nude/ Taupe/ Dark Brown
6. NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette Jazz Night
7. NYX Singles Chocolate, Eggplant, Platinum Silver and Rust


'A very reasonable discovered brand for me is Wynie. It's an brand from Spain I believe. I love the texture, and the color selection. I'm not done with collecting still a few single ones.'
1. Palette 01
2. Palette 02
3. From left to right Shade 45-59-70-72-73-75

'Then Catrice, a brand which I don't want to purchase anymore. There was a period that I was obsessed with these, and I actually don't know why. After a while they become very gritty and it seems the pigmentation is dying quikly. I'm slowly run out of this brand. As you can see, I'm not using these as much.'
1. Quatro
2. Duo's 
3. I have four single ES left by Catrices regular line
4. I have three single Limited Edition ES left


'Lastly a few random brands. I have palettes, trio's, singles and small palettes here. The Max Make Up 18 Color Eyeshadow Palette bought I not so long ago, that's why she isn't shot on the same pic beneath.'

1. Kiss Beauty 16 Color Shimmer Palette (review here)
2. W7 10 Out Of 10 Palette
3. Elf Single ES and 1 (raised it to 2) ES Palette
4. Max ES Trio's (reminds me of LA Colors)
5. Bonnebell ES palette
6. Egloo 5+2 Palette (Spanish Brand)
7. Single ES from Manhattan (discontinued, teenage memories)
Max 18 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Color Me Crazy

'That's it for my Eyeshadow Collection 2013.' 

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate