Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Reviews ~Finished Products January 2013

'Time for another Finished Products post. At this point I do Finished Products post for one year, whoop whoop! I started them in January past year. Let's take a look what I used up this month.'

'Ok, first three items. First I finished a Yves Rocher Jardins Du Monde Pomegranate Showergel. Catalogue price is 3, I paid 1,50. It smells really sweet and girlie. I want to repurchase this in summer, because this is more an summer scent.
Second item I used up is my Simply Pure SPF15 Face Cream. It's around 3, and available here in Holland at Drugstore Trekpleister. I don't want to repurchase this one, cause the package thorned at the cap, and when you're almost finished with it, a weird, nasty smell turns up.
Last thing I used up is a Catrice Perfect Resist Liquid Mousse Foundation. I don't know if it's still available. I have also no clue what I paid for it, seems to be a while.'

'Then two perfumes. The first one is Yves Rocher's Apple Delight which came out around Christmas. It was only 3,50 and this is a real fruity scent. I like it, but then more around Christmas.
The other one was an free sample which I got ages ago. It's by Jessica Simpson, and it's called Dessert. This was the Juicy one. It's a miracle that it did still smelled good, very sweet. I only didn't get the product out that well. I Googled around and this scent is still available.'

'Finally the last picture. I used up the usual Duo Cotton Pads from the Action, price is 0,52. And also as usual I used up an lip balm, this month it's the one from Drugstore Trekpleister. It was only 0,79, and it does the job.
Lastly I finished another single Catrice Eyeshadow, this time it's Sitting On A Volcano. The consistency became very gritty again. I don't want to repurchase any Catrice Single ES. I paid 2,79, but Catrice raised the price a little.'

'That's it!'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate