Sunday, January 20, 2013

Projects ~ Soft Exploded Eyes With Wynie ES Palette #02

'I was playing again with one of my Wynie ES Palettes. Seems I really love these shadows. Because I used a few nudes and a few richer and deeper colors, I call this look Soft Exploded Eyes. So I hope you find this inspiring.'

'So here are the colors I used. I started with color 2 all over the lid, and above that I blended color 11. In the outer V I used color 7, and under my brows I blended a bit of color 1. With an smaller brush I applied color 8 under my waterline. I finished it all with eyepencil and mascara.'

'On my lips I dabbed Barry M #73 Mulberry to complete the look.'

The final look

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate