Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Projects ~ Looks With the 88 Matte Pearlescent ES Palette: Double Chocolate Mint, Please

'Here are some other looks I did with the 88 Matte Pearlescent ES Palette from T-Mart. I choose for chocolate and mint colors this time. These looks are pretty simple, but it's more to show you how the shadows perform on the lid. So let's take a look.'

'First this more natural look. I used some of the taupe and brown toned colors on my lids, and spiced it up with one of the greens on the waterline of my eyes. These taupe colors gives clearly an better pay off then just only swatched on my hand, which you can find, between the lines, <here>. I had no trouble with picking the taupe colors on my brushes. I think these colors don't give an outstanding pay off in one swipe. However, they are build able.'

'Next I tried some greens on my lids, spiced up with a taupe underneath the waterline. I find the greens hard to build, and it takes a lot of effort to place it on nicely. I only want to use these greens only as an liner from now on, because it isn't that popping. You can always try an white ES base, to make it more pop. I liked the results from the Spiced Up Corals post more.' 

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me. Again, my mascara didn't work that great the days I shot the pics. Probably I need to use another mascara soon.' ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate