Thursday, January 10, 2013

Projects ~ Looks With the 88 Matte Pearlescent ES Palette: Spiced Up Corals

'I promised to make more 88 Matte Pearlescent Palette looks which I recently got from T-Mart. Read the actual review <here>. I'm trying to keep it simple, cause in the end we only all want to see how the shadows perform on the lids, right? I kick off with some Spiced Up Corals.'

'It was a real miracle when color #1 showed up on my lids. Most light coral- orange colors doesn't show up very well on my lids. It gives me a nice flush of coral in my inner corner. I was surprised with color #2. It showed up immediately, and after building it a little you got this as a result. Color #3 is also vibrant enough for me.'
My mascara wasn't that nice... Excuse me for that ^_^

'I had to warm up color #1 to get it on my brush, but overall, I didn't had a lot of trouble to getting it on. Color #2 had a little fall out, but was easy to remove. Overall nice colors for experimenting.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate