Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wishlists ~ Eyeshadowpalettes from T-Mart.com

'I discovered recently a site called T-Mart which sells really cool make up palettes. They look like the Coastal Scents palettes, but I bet they are not from Coastal Scents. At this point, my love ordered me a palette from T-Mart to try, and today I surfed around their site a little. Off course I came across other palettes I want, so I put a wishlist together. If the quality is good, I'm thinking of purchasing more handy palettes.'

'The first item which caught my eyes, is this 15 Color Professional Make Up Camouflage Concealer Palette, which is only 3,88. If there isn't a skin matching color in this palette, I can mix some colors to get the perfect skin color.'

'Another palette I want is this 28 Color Warm Colours Professional Eye Make Up Eyeshadow Palette, which is only 8,47. I do already own an 28 Neutrals palette, so that's why this palette caught my eyes.'

'And finally, this palette made my heart bounce like crazy... well, maybe not like crazy, but with this palette you get also blushes. It's called 183 Color Make Up Palette Set: 168 Color Eyeshadow + 15 Color Blush, a mouthfull, and only 21,65.'

Note:
'Pics are taken from T-Mart.com, thanks T-Mart.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate