Saturday, December 1, 2012

Most Awesome Shops ~ Born Pretty Store Worldwide

'Yay, I have to share another awesome shop with you girls. It's an online, worldwide store, and they sell pretty cool things. They have nail related stuffs like Rhinestones, Acrylic Nails, Nail Art Brushes, Stamping Materials, All Kind Of Nailpolishes... They also offer make up items like eyeshadow palettes, blush, lip products, etc. Remarkable:  the Toys and Hobbies part, but I think Born Pretty Store is mostly awesome to me for the girlie girl kind of things.'


^_^


^_^ 

'Here are a few screenshots from Born Pretty. Like I said, Born Pretty ships (totally FREE) worldwide, and they have an huge variety of items. Don't be shy, and take a look around.'

'Born Pretty Store contacted me for doing reviews on their products, so you will find soon on GlitterKitty's ShoppingHunt, (but also on Youtube Channel epicafan911) reviews from Born Pretty products. And, my smart GlitterKitty readers probably noticed it allready: I got my own personal Born Pretty Store discount code. Yeeey!'
Go to GlitterKitty's Favorite!

^_^ 

'And the best part: You don't need to travel a lot... just keep stick behind your computer screen. Happy shopping girls!'

Contact Born Pretty Store:
Born Pretty
Flat 16F, N., Parkview Tower
Luohu, Shenzhen, GD
China
Tel: 0086 27 87137350
Cellphone: 0086 18907137310


Note:
'Pics are screenshotted from Born Pretty Store. I put the little discount banner together by myself.' ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate