Friday, October 26, 2012

Purchases ~ Mini Purchase from 1001 Voordeelshop

'Omfgh, I am a little lucky. I found 10 on the street today while I was on my way! You can imagine what I did with that, huh. That's right, I visited the 1001 Voordeelshop after my local Kruidvat. I purchased a few nailpolishes... again.'
'I bought 3 Wynie polishes for 1,50 a piece. And I made a few swatches too. On all pics I did two coats, no topcoat.'
R112 is an pretty Christmassy Glitter
No. 495 is an very pretty pearly punky purple, but on camera it turned out more blue. Two coats isn't necessary  one coat covers really well. (but here are still two coats)
No. 576 reminds me of one of the Catrice Ultimate Laquers. Could you guess wich one?

'Before I stranded in the 1001 Voordeelshop, I came across my local Kruidvat and purchased this Max Effect Mini Nailpolish by Max Factor in Diva Violet. It was 50% off. Normally these polishes are pretty pricey, around 7. Now I got this one for 3,50, still pricey for a little bottle like this, but better then 7 if  you want to try almost every naipolish brand like me. Along with that I got an Nivea Shampoo and Conditioner Sample, wich I try soon. I make swatches of the Max Factor polish later, if you don't mind...'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone so bare with me. It could happen that these pictures turned out a little smaller. That's because my Sweet Home on my phone didn't work well, so I had to get it on my computer another way.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate