Monday, September 24, 2012

Projects ~ NYC In A Minute Nailpolishes : Prey Of Grey and Revolving Red

'Here I have the swatches of New York Color In A Minute Nailpolishes Prey Of Grey and Revolving Red, my latest NYC In A Minute Nailpolish purchases. It seems I'm getting a little addicted to them, and I truly think NYC is an very underrated brand. I love the fact that they are dry within one minute and a few colors really last me 3 days... without any topcoat or chipping. Here are my swatches.'
Prey of Grey is a Look a Like of Sidewalkers. Prey Of Grey is slightly darker, if you take a good look
Oh my! Revolving Red is such an sexy, vampy red...


Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate